Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operational performance of the branch. Responsible for meeting all applicable guidelines to ensure exemplary audits. Provides support and backs up the Branch Operations Manager in their absence.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Builds relationships with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to assign duties and work schedules to staff to ensure efficient functioning of the branch.
- Promotes a culture in which personnel are encouraged to develop their skills and abilities.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to administer organization policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, dress code, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully document all incidents and actions taken.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to conduct and oversee training of all new staff including documentation of progress through their first 30, 60, and 90 days and ensuring that they meet all applicable requirements.
- Serves as subject matter expert on branch operations and identifies areas for development, provides training and guidance to staff in these areas, and promotes an environment of operational excellence.
- Oversee performance of operations and security tasks such as timely vault audits, teller drawer counts, open and close procedures, card plastic controls, reconciliations, etc.
- Ensures new account documentation is complete and accurate.
- Strong understanding of bank’s procedures.
- Is an advocate for the Bank’s products and services and ensures staff understand the features and benefits, and how to properly setup and support the Bank’s offerings.
- Responds to and resolves customer issues.
- Examines monetary logs and instruments, and check holds for accuracy.
- Ensures daily balancing of vault and all branch cash.
- Oversees reporting of teller transactions to appropriate departments.
- Ensures supply of money for branch’s needs based on business demand.
- Performs the duties of front-line staff as needed to handle periods of high volume.
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored events.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Maintains a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with TBK Bank’s mission and philosophy.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of pertinent information and records.
- 2+ years bank teller experience required
- 6+ months personal banker experience required
- Customer service, sales, and cross selling experience required
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.