Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Department Manager II - ORS Nasco
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the operations. Provide regular coaching, counseling, and communication to associates.
- Supervise the activities of general warehouse operations by maintain a clean and safe environment while being compliant with OSHA and Company Safety Guideline.
- Establishes goals, defines and plans projects to ensure operational strategies are focused on and executed.
- Manages supervisor and leads performance through the performance management process.
- Interacts daily with other departments to resolve operational issues.
- Capture and analyze data on current processes to develop plans to meet established and future business needs.
- Manages people, processes, budgets, performance management, compliance activities, and associate development as required by the job.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendant's Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, change management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation.
- High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to effective positive change.
- Intermediate computer skills.
At Essendant Inc., it is our intention to be the fastest and most convenient solution for workplace essentials. To do this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven employees. If you would like to be part of the team that helps unlock the potential of our customer-partners and those they serve, this is your chance to be involved. Essendant Inc. is a leading national wholesale distributor of workplace essentials, with consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion. Essendant stocks a broad assortment of over 160,000 products, including technology products, traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and breakroom supplies, industrial supplies, and automotive aftermarket tools and equipment.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our Guiding Actions and Our Values.