Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Finance & Accounting
The Junior Collector will be working within Business to Business collections. The Junior Collector will be responding to inbound requests received via email, phone and fax. The inbound requests will range from invoice requests, statement requests, explanation of invoices along with processing payments via credit card and direct debit.
- Own the Collections Salesforce.com email box
- Respond to requests received via email, phone, postal mail and fax
- Answer inbound calls from the Collections Hotline
- Send Invoices and Statements
- Process Credit Cards and Direct Debits
- Support the Collections Specialists and Management Collectors as needed
- Complete special ad-hoc projects as requested
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of Corporate B2B Collections and/or Customer Service experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- MS Office proficiency – Outlook, Excel, Word (Beginner)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High energy self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone presence
- Well organized with excellent problem-solving skills
- Oracle Financials
- Salesforce.com is a Plus
- Spanish or French-Canadian Language is a plus
Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.