Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advertising & Promotions Associate
at Company Confidential
The Job Window is looking for an Advertising & Promotions Associate to join our client’s growing team!
Specializing in the development of unsurpassed advertising and consumer targeted promotional marketing campaigns for their board client base, this Evanston area marketing firm has been consistently helping their clients by building brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
As an Advertising & Promotions Associate your main responsibility will be to assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in the creation, implementation and execution of direct marketing & promotional strategies for advertising campaigns across the Evanston area designed to fit specific clients' needs.
Responsibilities of the Advertising & Promotions Associate:
- Attend on-site promotional campaigns taking place inside big-box retailers to promote client’s Satellite TV services and encourage sales of featured service packages.
- Conduct sales presentations in order to educate customers on client services and showcase key features.
- Assist in coordinating various types of on-site promotional sales techniques to stimulate demand for the client’s services/brands.
- Proactively identify new promotional techniques to increase brand loyalty and increased profit.
Qualifications of the Advertising & Promotions Associate:
- 1-2 years of experience in direct marketing, field marketing, advertising, promotional marketing, direct sales, field sales, and related fields an asset.
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, marketing, public relations or a related field an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and very process oriented
- Travel to on-site promotional advertising & marketing areas throughout Evanston will be required