Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sapp Bros.
Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for experienced Service Writers to join our Service Writer team. At Sapp Bros., Inc., our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our dedicated team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As a Service Writer, you will provide a high level of customer service by greeting customers, assisting them with any inquiries they may have regarding their vehicles, and writing service tickets as necessary. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced Diesel maintenance shop with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As a Service Writer, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships and ensuring that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective assistance. You will communicate with customers from initial contact all through completion of maintenance, always ensuring that customer's expectations are not just met but exceeded.
Additional responsibilities of the Service Writer include:
* Maintaining and controlling environment to ensure flow of assigned jobs
* Operating daily functions to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
* Assigning jobs to the proper technician that meets their capabilities and training to ensure that highest quality of work is delivered
* Properly handling incoming calls to meet caller's expectations in a professional and timely manner
* Properly completing work orders
* Maintaining inventory control
Successful candidates for the Service Writer role should be able to perform basic math skills and have good typing skills. Someone with the ability to use computer applications and adding machines would be a good fit for this dynamic role.
Additional requirements of the Service Writer include:
* High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
* 1 year of previously related experience in a service advisor / service writer role
* Experience with typing or keyboarding
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Physical presence at assigned work site required
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
* Health & Dental Insurance
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
*Career Advancement - We promote from within!