Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Burger King Crew Member ***$9.00 per hour****
at Sapp Bros.
As a Burger King Crew member, you will play a key role in our mission to be the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. This will include delighting our guests by providing them with fast, high-quality food and by giving them the most helpful and professional customer service possible.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, having opportunities to learn and grow, while striving to provide a five star quality service want to talk to you!
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
* Putting away shipments
* Cleaning restroom
* Wiping down menu board
* Attending crew safety meetings
* Continually pushing yourself and others to meet and exceed speed of service goals
* Identifying and resolving bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service
* Taking initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, or security policies to restaurant management and performing short-term solutions
* Completing checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during your shift
* Seeking coaching from others to increase your understanding of restaurant financial controls
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
As a Fast Food Cashier/Cook, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times. We do not allow full beards, body piercing, or tongue posts. Candidates may have a single visible earring, and hair must be neatly groomed and of a natural color -- no radical dyes or hair styles will be allowed, and gentlemen must have their hair up off of the collar. Ladies must have hair pulled back and restrained.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift up to 25 pounds
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
As a Sapp Bros. employee, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Profit Sharing
* Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement-We promote from within!