ProLogistix Search Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chemical Process Engineer Supervisor
at ProLogistix Search Group
Job Reference #: 12364065
ResourceMFG Search Group is currently recruiting for a Chemical Process Engineer Supervisor in the La Fox, Illinois area. The Chemical Process Engineer Supervisor will be responsible for establishing and implementing chemical processes. Provides expertise and consulting in chemical processing and waste treatment of operations.
- Operates wastewater treatment facility. (Class K operator’s license required)
- Processes parts through chemical processes to meet production schedule. Coordinates with engineers and supervisors to assist in determining priorities.
- Supervises hourly personnel and recommends practices in the handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Responsible for training of direct reports and others involved in chemical handling.
- Maintains chemical process equipment
- Performs chemical analysis and testing
- Prepares manifests and arranges for chemical disposal. Oversees sanitary waste water treatment operations
- Trouble shoots on metallurgical processes as required
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and tools in supervised area
- Evaluates and recommends equipment for purchase
- Maintains all required paperwork and documentation
- Insures and monitors all chemical processes to follow all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or the equivalent in experience.
- Five years’ minimum experience in plating processes, metallurgical chemistry, waste treatment, chemical research.
- Knowledge of all EPA and OSHA regulations is a definite plus, as well as having held a class K wastewater treatment operator’s license.