Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN
at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2837
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services
Work Hours: 900 AM - 530 PM
- DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
- A person who under the direction and supervision of a Registered Professional Nurse provides clerical support and assists in basic patient care functions in the Ambulatory Care setting.
- At least 16 years of age.
- At least one favorable work reference and one personal reference.
- Certified by the American Heart Association in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of good health, grooming and professional conduct.
- Desire and ability to cooperate with and/or under the direction of others.
- Possesses a sense of responsibility, initiative and honesty.
- Ability to follow directions accurately.
- Appreciation of and desire to be a part of a health care team dedicated to providing patient optimal care.