Jewish Child & Family Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jewish Child & Family Services
Response for Teens specializes in building the emotional well-being of adolescents and their families. The program is youth-centered, sex positive and identity affirming. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating individual, family and group clinical services.
Service Delivery & Coordination
- Coordinates counseling activities including assigning cases, coordinating clinical group supervision, communicating with and scheduling consultants.
- Oversees and assures staff productivity and clinical direction of treatment.
- Provides direct counseling services for adolescent clients within individual, family and group modalities.
- Provides training and educational programs for community members, professionals, and parents.
- Works in coordination with administrative staff to assure accurate insurance and billing.
Management and Leadership
- Oversees administrative tasks related to assigning cases, documentation, case reviews and consultation scheduling.
- Participates in Response and JCFS leadership/management meetings.
- Provides clinical staff, graduate student interns, and/or clinical volunteers with supervision and performance evaluation.
- Work with the Continuous Quality Improvement department to measure, monitor and ensure strong clinical and related program outcomes.
- Represents Response at internal and external meetings.
- Masters’ degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited college/university
- LCSW licensure
- Minimum 3 years professional experience counseling adolescents and families
- Minimum 2 years clinical supervision experience
- Knowledge related to adolescent concerns essential
- Demonstrated experience supporting clients navigating the stress of systems of oppression
- Skilled and familiar working with multicultural, diverse populations and the LGBTQ community
- Demonstrated ability to perform administrative tasks
- Flexibility with scheduling including evenings and some Sundays
JCFS offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
Jewish Child and Family Services (JCFS) is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application