Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Marketing Manager
· Participate in the development of the long-term growth strategy for assigned product(s), including:
- Product portfolio growth strategy incorporating innovation to address market needs and opportunities and achieve robust revenue and market share growth
- Value proposition based on a prioritization of customer needs and our ability to address those needs
- Innovation to expand / strengthen the value proposition and increase Hill-Rom relevance and market share
- New business growth opportunities within or adjacent to our current offerings through a detailed understanding of key market/customer trends and competitor strategies.
- Identify new business growth opportunities within or adjacent to our current offerings through a detailed understanding of key market/customer trends and competitor strategies.
- Assess market potential for the right segment/targets, develop strategic business plan capitalizing on future market needs and opportunities
- Research and analysis of business information to develop an understanding of the industry and competitive environment; stay in tune with any market forces or business drivers that would be influential to future markets
- Clinical research requirements to support the value proposition and product launch activities
- Communication of the strategy and securing buy-in from customers, key industry influencers and Hill-Rom executive leadership.
- Managing relationships with global key opinion leaders to shape market understanding and build advocacy
- Informing of new product development activities to maximize the value of the development pipeline
· Help develop and execute the global product strategy for assigned product(s), including:
o Integrating input from sales, marketing, engineering, sourcing and other cross functional partners to drive the development and execution of product roadmaps, requirements and profitability plans
o Manage cross-functional trade-offs to ensure the best use of global investments in the portfolio
o Establish vision and product strategy for the assigned product(s) including product configurations, controllership and simplification
o Manages product lifecycle, from inception, concept, design to definiting product lifecycle actions such as retiring products, phase in/out and IB offerings; oversees the product performance during the customer lifecycle
· Help to drive the global commercial strategy, including:
- Development of the annual global commercial product marketing plan that comprises strategy, value prop, positioning, messaging, training, pricing etc., guidelines to drive regional execution; ensure strong collaboration with regional constituents
- Development and deployment globally relevant marketing programs to achieve the strategy
- Collaboration with regional marketing teams to execute the marketing plan
- Execution of global new product commercialization efforts, including customer segmentation, market development, pricing, go-to-market planning, efforts, in collaboration with regional marketing, product management, and customer solutions marketing
- Governance of regional and country product marketing strategies to ensure alignment with global guidelines
- Solicitation, synthesis, and incorporation of local best practices into global strategy
- Development and tracking of key business performance indicators to identify necessary countermeasure to achieving business/market goals. Responsible to execute countermeasures.
- Coordination with customer solutions marketing teams to ensure alignment and appropriate portfolio representation into overall solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- At least 3 years of professional experience in life sciences consulting and / or marketing in a life sciences corporation (preferably medical device, diagnostics or capital equipment)
- At least 3 years experience in an upstream / global, regional, or country marketing capacity at a life sciences corporation
- Demonstrated career progression in previous roles
- Deep and broad marketing capability expertise, including customer insight, marketing strategy, and innovation
- Global experience and perspective
- Proven ability to influence others, including those globally dispersed, in other functions, and in more senior positions
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to facilitate large group meetings to a successful outcome
- Ability to travel ~25% of the time, including domestic and international PREFERRED
- Strong multi-tasking ability and comfort with leading initiatives across multiple areas at the same time
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfort with ambiguity
Hill-Rom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity