Hearthside Food Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hearthside Food Solutions LLC
Cloud Packaging Equipment (a Hearthside Foods Company) is seeking a Machine Builder located at our Des Plaines, Illinois facility. This position will report to the Assembly Manager. The main responsibilities include:
* Assembly of new machines, rebuilding old machines (and/or modifications to either) as well as subassembly with minimal assistance
* Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit (fastening parts/subassemblies)
* Read and interpret blueprints, assembly drawings and part lists to perform required service
* Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
* Report assembly problems by notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources and engineering (when appropriate) to correct drawings
* Recommend process improvements for equipment layout and assembly processes
A detailed job description with specific responsibilities can be provided during the interview process.
This role has considerable responsibilities requiring individuals capable of working in a team environment. Ideal candidates should possess good communication skills and an ability to adapt to changing situations.
Who We Are
Cloud Packaging Equipment started as a joint venture in 1929. 88 years later, Cloud continues to lead the industry, producing innovative pouching equipment in multiple categories. Today, Cloud serves the needs of many of the world's leading food and CPG companies.
Attributes for Success
Ideal candidates will have a two-year technical degree or vocational training to go with a minimum two years of experience in equipment maintenance (maintenance of packaging equipment in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred). Ideal candidates can also have a high school diploma or GED to go with a minimum three years of experience in related mechanical assembly.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with manufacturing processes preferably related to the assembly of packaging equipment (e.g. scales, linear and horizontal baggers, cartoners and case packers). Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting, pneumatics, repairs and working knowledge of basic power tools are also a must. Ideal candidates should have experience working with Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Excel, Outlook and Word) as well. Familiarity with SAP is also a plus.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including salary, full healthcare benefits, 401(k) and more.
If you are seeking an opportunity in world-class manufacturing with a dynamic company, if you possess the skills and traits described above, and if you are ready for a challenge, Cloud would like to hear from you!
Currently, relocation is not available for this opportunity.