Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
This exciting new position will support the regional launch of a new product for an existing Octagon client.
This person will work in conjunction with a team of product advocates and under the supervision of the regional program management team to execute various aspects of our automotive client's product launch. The tour will consist of events throughout the country in various markets. The product advocate team will travel to events to provide premium vehicle experiences, product knowledge and facilitate test drives. Events will take place on both weekdays and weekends. All candidates selected will be expected to become product experts on the luxury automotive brand and product specifications prior to departing for their tour (training materials provided by Octagon, but self-training is required).
Responsibilities and Duties
· Professionally represent our client and the brand to dealers, prospects and customers
· Support Tour Manager with all event logistics and operational aspects as needed
· Become an expert of the specific models through self-training
· Conduct vehicle handovers and product walk-arounds
· Conduct test drives with clients and prospects
· Aid in the data capture of all guests and test drive participants
· Minimum of 5 years' experience as a product advocate/specialist in the automotive sector including a background in customer facing events, shows and drive programs
· Experience working with or knowledge of luxury and/or ultra-luxury vehicles is highly preferred
· A strong track record of managing and motivating a team of people in a fast paced multifaceted environment
· Self-motivated, positive and dynamic approach to roles and responsibilities
· Solid high-end client relations and event hospitality fulfillment experience
· Extremely organized and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· The highest level of professionalism, attention to detail, reliability and organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and solve problems independently
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
· Valid driver's license and a blemish-free driving record
- A background check including an MVR is part of the hiring process
· Valid passport as international training may be required
· Commitment to traveling the length of the tour
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.