FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FCB Worldwide, Inc.
At FCB Chicago, the Project Manager collaborates with Account teams and Discipline leads to define project scope, process, timeline, and budget parameters, and manages the execution of quality deliverables across multiple projects. The Project Manager must understand all aspects of a project in order to achieve the overall strategic goals. This person must be proactive, able to perform well under pressure, and nimble—able to problem solve and provide alternate solutions as changes arise during a project, while adhering to timeline, scope and budget constraints. The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual who is enthusiastic, self-driven, solution-oriented, and fosters an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results.
- Defines project schedule and estimate with input from Discipline leads and with support from a Senior Project Manager
- Organizes and sets clear expectations in regard to process, tasks and deliverables
- Manages the timely progression of the project
- Prepares and maintains clear and accurate communication and project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests, and resource requests and assignments
- Gathers and organizes Client-related assets
- Includes subject matter experts in relevant stages of the project
- Enables knowledge-sharing and quality assurance throughout the project life-cycle
- Responsible for financial management of project estimates and costs
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience required
- 2 years of Project Management experience
- Works well with remote team
- Agile experience. Preferred
- Experience with digital and integrated campaigns experience
- Experience with Project Management / Work Flow preferred
- Project Management certifications a plus
For U.S. Job Seekers. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.