Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist, Graphic Design
at Alzheimer's Association
The Specialist, Graphic Design, assists the Director, Strategic Communications by providing print design services for use in both Home Office and chapter network materials.
This position is based in the Alzheimer’s Association’s Home Office in downtown Chicago, IL and reports to the Associate Director, Graphic Design.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Designs print collateral for organization-wide initiatives (e.g. Walk to End Alzheimer’s, The Longest Day) ensuring brand consistency.
- Designs and updates products and collateral for Shop for the Cause e-commerce website.
- Provides design support to chapter network.
- Maintains photo asset library through searching, identifying and uploading appropriate photos and uploading vendor drives.
- Uploads design files for vendors.
- Maintains archiving and tracking system for design projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of progressively complex graphic design experience
- Excellent, demonstrated graphic design skills
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Google applications
- Ability to take projects from concept through completion
- Working knowledge of print production and publishing
- Working knowledge of media file types
- Experience with FTP sites and clear understanding of how they work
- Very collaborative and team-oriented; comfortable taking creative criticism
- Works effectively across groups through respect, knowledge and ability to persuade and influence
- Strategic, creative thinker able to focus on both the big picture and remain detail oriented
- Clear communicator with strong presentation skills and the ability to adapt style for diverse audiences to influence response
- High energy level with the ability and willingness work evenings and weekends as required to complete projects
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies to meet changing needs
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!